Carefully converted barns in a peaceful courtyard setting, a mile from the centre of the scenic Herefordshire village of Woolhope.
Owl Cottage is the largest of our cottages providing excellent self catering accommodation in Woolhope, near Ledbury and Much Marcle in South East Herefordshire. Downstairs there is a spacious, well equipped kitchen with fridge and freezer and a small breakfast table. There is a downstairs cloakroom with a toilet, basin and shower cubicle. A lovely dining area leads into the spacious lounge. We provide a selection of DVDs and a box of toys to keep your children entertained. At the bottom of the stairs in Owl Cottage there is a stair gate. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom with over-bath shower. The main bedroom has a double bed and extra single bed. There is another double room and a twin room. Sleeping a maximum of 7 people. A travel cot is available on request. There is a television in each of the bedrooms.
The well-equipped kitchen has everything you need for catering for larger groups, as well as a utility room and ground floor cloakroom.
The lovely dining room leads into the spacious sitting room.
Upstairs there are three attractive bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside there is a good sized enclosed garden with table and chairs, an undercover hot tub and a BBQ, perfect for sitting out on warm summer evenings and admiring the lovely rural views.
Owl Cottage is a family friendly, spacious cottage set in peaceful surroundings providing an ideal base for touring.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single, 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Ground floor basin and WC with shower
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Wi-Fi, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, stairgate and highchair on request
- Lawned garden, hot tub with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Ample off road parking
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2.5 miles, pub 11 mins walk
- Note: There is a fenced pond in the grounds.
- Note: Soft furnishings may vary slightly to photos.
Please use the buttons at the top of the page to check availability and make a booking. The 'book online' button will take you to the Sykes Cottages website. To see the price list for direct bookings (reduced rate), please select the 'book direct' button.